Take note, girl.

There are a few things I think you should know, as you now the object of his affection. 

Don't let it surprise you, how quickly you fall for him, and don't be apprehensive in letting yourself fall. He'll be there to catch you. Don't let my social network intimidate you. There were some pictures of me and him, and while I hate to admit it, the pictures are a thing of past. 

He is taken down most of them by now. He may not talk about me to you. And he didn't talk to his friends about it when it ended. It was a beautiful one-sided love story, but you are his future now. We don't know each other, and I am sure you already don't like me. I resented you slightly when I first found out, but we do have something wonderful in common, and it connects us whether we like to admit it or not. 

Don't worry. I won't text him or like his posts on social media. I can't tell you every secret because it took me time to figure that out myself. But just trust that there are reasons he doesn't say what you want him to, and there are reasons he doesn't do what you want. 

Trust me, he will spoil you from time to time, but he is wise with his expenses. He spends money only when he needs to. You are going notice how he gets excited like a child when it comes to certain things and learn to hear giggle in his laugh. You'll find out his favourite movie and he'll make you sit through it. You'll notice how he loves watching movies and how he might do it more than going out.

He'll get mad sometimes. He has a temper, as I'm sure you have noticed, so don't take it personally. When he storm off, let him go and trust he'll always come back with a smile and his bright eyes that make you look away. He'll do whatever you ask of him and you'll rarely fight. He doesn't like advertising relationships and feelings, so don't expect that of him, just know he does love you. He may not think of you every moment, but you'll cross his mind often enough. 

He'll make you see the world in a new light, and you'll start questioning things you never knew. He has bigger dreams than he is confident enough to believe in. You'll find yourself laughing at his little catchphrases, and if you do something he doesn't like, one eyebrow will raise and you'll hear he breaths loudly. Don't make he mad. 

He is a better person because of all that, and he's found you because of failed relationships in the past. I hope you love him the way he deserves and I hope he loves you as deeply as I thougt he did me. And I hope he gives you the fairy tale I thought would once be my life.

I hope one day I can properly meet you. Like I said before, we have a connection that no one else can say they have and I'm sure you are wonderful person. He looks at who a girl is first before falling in love with her appearance. It's a rare quality in a man.

I only ask one thing of you. Don't hurt him the way he hurted me. I believe in kafarah and I believe people get what they send out to the world, but I never wish that pain upon anyone, especially him. 



Remember, I don't dislike you, but I'm being honest, I'm jealous of you. But, I have found acceptance and I'm also happy someone else gets a chance to experience what I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment